Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Doh....... Hi......

Inactivity is running rampant these days isn't it?
Bah... It's not like anyone reads my blog anyways... but wookie lets see....

oh to those of you that don't know yet..

I FUCKING GRADUATED ICPU!
Frank Meagher: Just smile and hold my hand kid before I change my mind and fail you.
Abel: But I don't wanna hold your hand T.T

Though to most of you it is not really much of a big deal but meh oh well.. thought I should've let those that haven't seen me in awhile get an update. Oh and that white dude up there, the greatest (and worst if your seeing him in his office) person ever. Dharma please don't kill me. He is the principle of ICPU and man is he tall... and old...

Am currently studying in Taylor's School (Why the frack do they still call it a school???) of Engineering now..

Yup.. I'm still stuck in this retarded place.



Currently pursuing my bachelor's degree in civil and structural engineering and will be doing a credit transfer to some, whichever, whatever, university in Australia next year because I can and I will.

Now before some of you start pointing your fingers at me and shout NERD! I got to tell you guys that it is not that bad after all. It is good to be knowledgeable for by being knowledgeable your are filled with knowledge and therefore with knowledge you know....... you know.. stuff... lame i know but oh well. I was bored and oh yah... reason why I'm posting is because someone (yes you) started to blabber all over on your new domain so I can't possibly just lose out now can I? =P

So yup... maybe.. just maybe.. this will be a new hobby for me... cause I tried many times to love blogging.... it just seems.... pointless.... but considering my current state of boredom, blogging isn't really that bad at all.

Till then fellas.

No comments: