Saturday, August 4, 2007

Yin Shi's Birthday - The Wish -

WARNING! THIS IS NOT A STORY!! INSTEAD THIS IS JUST A DEDICATION TO MY BELOVED GIRLFRIEND!!! PEOPLE OTHER THAN MY GIRLFRIEND MAY THINK THIS IS TOO MUCH TO BEAR!! SO PLEASE!!! READERS DISCRETION ADVISED!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BABY CHAN YIN SHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she's sweet 16... like finally.... I've been waiting so long for that to happen... if you get what I mean *wink*


Just wanna wish you a happy birthday babe and I love you.. may this year be great for you.. and hopefully I won't fuck things up for you :P.
As a birthday present.. I shall make you not die in my story... MUWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA... nah I'm not that mean.. you'll see something just made for you =D. ( If theres anyone else other than my girlfriend actually reading this.. damn.... you all damn free weih... never seen a birthday wish before??? )

So baby... please be all smiles today onward... my love is all yours for the taking.. and I'm there whenever you need me... even in Jenediah's Kismet I will be there for you.. what more in real life... so I sayang k? =D


Once again, happy birthday sweet. Now wheres hugs and kisses that you owe me now???? =P (To other readers other than my girlfriend.. thank you for wasting your life in my blog reading this... I know you fellas are damn jealous and are dying to be my girlfriend after reading this right?? DREAM !!! )

No comments: